Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Do You Have?


G is for grrrateful..that was lame lol

I know the week is almost over but I've only just had enough time and energy to thoughtfully sit down and attempt to answer this question. Away, with gratitude being the theme of the week--Oprah ended Lifeclass with it and Iyanla Vanzant was talking all about it on her Hay House Radio show--it seemed only fitting that this week's Burning Question was all about acknowledging what you have. So many of us focus on the void/lack/have nots that we totally forget the things on our wish list that we already have. As we all know, getting grateful for what you have is the only way to get more of what you want. Without further explaining, here are the things that I want that I already have....(that doesn't mean I'm scratching them off my wish list though.)

"I want more love"= Well not only do I have the love of my nearest and dearest but in the past 6 months I've expanded that list to include some kick ass spiritual gangstas that send all kinds of love and good vibes my way everyday.

"I want to be financially independent and secure"= Since I never specified how much and just left it kinda vague I have to say that I have more money. Much more money than I had this time last year AND I just started a job to ensure that I financial independence is here. I also learned that a job is not the end all be all when it comes to income because I made more money when I was unemployed than I did when I had a job. lol

"I want soul expanding work."= Here's the thing, for your soul to expand you have to push yourself to your limit, say eff the comfort zone and rip the envelope open. As I sit here in a hotel room in Baltimore writing a brand new definition for normal, guess what? My soul is expanding in all directions which will eventually allow me to sit comfortably in a level of greatness that I could never have dreamed of. Oh and least I forget, in this new line of soul expanding work I am making new friends all over the country and opening my heart up to more love and abundance that I could have ever dreamed of. Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment