Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get Grateful



It's Thursday so you know what that means, TIME TO GET THANKFUL!!! This Thursday I am thankful for a whole boat load of stuff, the first being caffeine without which I would have been so far from productive it's insane. Without further ado here's my list of things I'm grateful for this Thursday, how about you?

*A juicer via @LoveHealings that I finally assembled correctly thanks to Google today * 1/2 fajitas at Zocalo thanks to ScoutMob * My friends, family, Spirit Junkie sisters and everyone else who makes up my support team * Sleep * Mucinex, hot tea and tons of H2O * My Mel Boteri bag * Internet * iPhone * Work * Not working * My body-- which is small by design not because I diet or work out like a fiend, my mom was my size at my age * Midday naps * My hair * Rolling with the homies * Lazy afternoon walks * Love * Peace * Happiness * Patience * CUPCAKES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment