Monday, June 25, 2012

More Blog Love!



I have to send a HUGE thank you and a lot of love to Sharode of Love & Lumiere, for showing me love by nominating my little blog for both the "Very Inspiring Blogger" and "One Lovely Blog" awards. I am honored and humbled that she finds my blog both lovely and inspiring and I raise a glass of Pinot Grigio in her general direction. Since I was bestowed with this super sweet honor I have to follow the rules and:

  • thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post (check)
  • share 7 things about myself
  • nominate 15 bloggers that I admire (I got lazy and stopped at 10, it's about quality not quantity with me which is why I'd rather buy 2 pairs of designer shoes than 5 pairs from Nine West)
  • leave a comment on their blogs to let them in on the great news
Since I have am both a narcissist and an exhibitionist, aren't all writers, here are 7 things all about moi. 
  1. I like chocolate and I like cake but I'm not super keen on chocolate cake, and chocolate ice cream...fuggedabouit.
  2. I have a scar above my navel where I got my bellybutton pierced at 19. 
  3. Meditation is my medication...along with a great glass of wine.
  4. I bring my yoga mat with me on work trips and do more yoga in hotels than in studios.
  5. I've been addicted to vampires since before I needed a training bra thanks to watching Fright Night with my dad as a tot. (BTW I'm Team Eric all the way)
  6. I may work in fashion but I never wear heels, or make up. 
  7. My friendships are more valuable to me than anything I own, including Phineas who I rescued from a junk yard after totaling my car because I promised him that the second I upgraded from the Mirage he would come with me. 
Without further ado, here are the blogs I love that you should love too:


No comments:

Post a Comment