Monday, February 6, 2012

How Does It Feel?



Or more accurately, how do you want it to feel is the question Danielle LaPorte posed to readers as the first of her Burning Question series. As a huge fan of Danielle and her ass kicking, spirit junkie ways I have decided to tackle this question and let my burning desires come up to the forefront.

I want my day to feel like a post workout high.
I want kissing to feel like drinking hot chocolate.
I want my next success to feel like Halle Berry felt when she won the Oscar. 
I want my body to feel like a bird flying south for the winter.
I want smiling to feel like sunbeams.
I want my friendships to feel like Girl Scout Cookies that you buy in bulk so that you can have all year until cookie time comes again.
I want my neighborhood to feel like Cheers, where everyone knows your name and they're oh so glad you came.
I want my integrity to feel like the pyramids at Giza.
I want my money-making to feel like a teacher does at the end of the school year when each of her students passed every standardized test with flying colors.
I want my word to feel like an unbreakable bond.
I want my laughter to feel like kids on a jungle gym...and sound that way too.
I want the end of the day to feel like a tall glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.
I want being of service to feel like a an angel getting their wings.
"I want my philanthropy to feel like a cosmic Queen on her best day." I love this so I didn't change a thing about it.
I want my challenges to feel how Rosa Parks felt when she sat down on that bus.
I want my love to feel like a secret garden that only he and I know the location to.
I want my writing to feel like JK Rowling felt penning Harry Potter. 
I want my ideas to feel like cotton candy bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment