Dharma And The City

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • About Anastasia

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

(+)



How can you not smile when you see this?
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: (+), judy garland, positive perceptions, shifting, wizard of oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • (+)
    Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
  • (+)
    Am I ever going to let him go? Get my gold back?
  • I'm totally manifesting a Vita-Mix
    Just because the last few weeks of 2012 are all about manifesting amazing shifts for 2013, I'm sharing this great vid by my fave spiritu...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (100)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • (+)
      • Today's Note From The Universe
      • Lessons Learned From...Madonna
      • A Little Bit of Inspiration S'il Vous Plait
      • Quoted...
      • You Gotz To Love A Spiritual Girl
      • Thank You for Being A Friend
      • Quoted...
      • Guilty!
      • Just Drop It Mama.
      • Stillness is the Move
      • Thank God I'm Unemployed...So Now What?
      • (+)
      • Quoted..
      • (+)
      • Shit Yogis Say
      • Emotional Hoarding
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  December (19)
More Love Letters

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.